Welcome to our 100 Club
A great way for you to support Harby Village Hall whilst having a bit of a flutter! Here’s how it works:
- Your membership lasts for a year and costs £60. For this you are allocated a number which will be entered into a monthly draw (i.e. £5 per month). You can buy more than one number – the more you have, the better your chance of winning.
- If you miss the start, you can join during the year and will only pay for the draws that remain.
- The draws will take place on the first Wednesday of each month. Our plan is for this to happen at the monthly Village Lunch when this has resumed in the village hall.
- The first draw is planned for 4th August 2021. To be included in this draw you need to apply by 2nd August.
- If you don’t want to commit to an annual membership, or want an additional number for a particular draw, it will be possible to buy individual entries up to the evening before from: Linda Fulton, 6 Burden Lane, Sarah Kimbell, 25 Stathern Lane or Andy Dunlop, 7 Stathern Lane. Such numbers will be retained for that draw only.
- There will be three prizes each month of 30%, 20% and 10% of that month’s subscriptions. The remaining 40% will go towards maintaining and developing the village hall. For example, if 100 numbers are in the draw, the prizes that month will be £150, £100 and £50.
- If (when?) you win, a cheque will be delivered to your home address. The names of winners will be published on the village hall website and Facebook page (unless requested otherwise).
How to join
To join, please complete and submit an application form along with your membership fee. The form is a fillable PDF, which means you can enter the details using your keyboard and then print for postal submission or save and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The form works in Adobe Acrobat Reader and with the built-in PDF viewers in some browsers (e.g. Chrome, Edge), but the Firefox viewer cannot currently handle the automatic subscription calculation.
Please note that by submitting the application form you are giving us consent to hold your data including contact information. Your data will only be used to keep you informed about the 100 Club and will be deleted if you stop participating.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com