Welcome to our 100 Club
A great way for you to support Harby Village Hall whilst having a bit of a flutter! Here’s how it works:
- When you join, you are allocated a number which will be entered into a monthly draw. You can buy more than one number – the more you have, the better your chance of winning.
- The club runs in annual cycles, and the next one is from August 2023 to July 2024. Each draw costs £5 and those that join during the year only pay for the draws that remain.
- The draws are on the first Wednesday of each month, and normally take place at the monthly Village Lunch in Harby Village Hall.
- If you don’t want to commit to an annual membership, or want an additional number for a particular draw, it will be possible to buy individual entries up to the evening before from: Linda Fulton, 6 Burden Lane, Sarah Kimbell, 25 Stathern Lane or Andy Dunlop, 7 Stathern Lane. Such numbers will be retained for that draw only.
- There will be three prizes each month of 30%, 20% and 10% of that month’s subscriptions. The remaining 40% will go towards maintaining and developing the village hall. For example, if 100 numbers are in the draw, the prizes that month will be £150, £100 and £50.
- If (when?) you win, the prize will be delivered to your home address. The names of winners will be published on the village hall website and Facebook page (unless requested otherwise).
How to join
To join, please complete and submit an application form (below) along with your membership fee. There is a separate form for existing members who wish to renew. These forms are fillable PDFs, which means you can enter the details using your keyboard and then print for postal submission or save the modified version to your device and email to email@example.com. The form works in Adobe Acrobat Reader and with the built-in PDF viewers in most browsers.
Please note that by submitting an application you are giving us consent to hold your data including contact information. Your data will only be used to keep you informed about the 100 Club and will be deleted if you stop participating.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org